So far, the following exhibits has been bestowed on the Museum:
- Ludwik Dumin: a natural form of amber
- Ryszard Jasiewicz: a vase
- Jarosław Lis (Necklace): an amber ship
- Jarosław Litwin: amber with "mist"
- Janusz Pawlik (Progres): amber drops
- Ewa Rachoń: a bracelet by Maryna Lewicka-Wala
- Małgorzata Wąsowska (Małgorzata Wąsowska Jewellery Company): an amber angel
- Andrzej Wiszniewski (Amber Planet – EBJ): a natural block "Eagle" (pyrite set in amber)
- Dariusz Zarański (New Age Amber Design): an object with a natural amber block framed in silver
- Dariusz Zarański (New Age Design): a sugar bowl
We would like to thank everyone for the support and kindness shown to us.